allynotty.blogspot.com
 
"I don't want to leave SG yet! Pfft! :'C"

random stuff.

Monday, March 9, 2009 @ 10:22 PM


Get a load of me
Get a load of you
Walkin' down the street
And I hardly know you
It's just like we were meant to be

Holding hands with you
And we're out at night
Got a girlfriend
You say it isn't right
And I've got someone waiting too

Why Can't I by Liz Phair



Back! Sorry for the long hiatus!

1. Just so you know, I screwed up my HRM paper last sem. Combining school and work wasn't going to as easy as I thought! If mom finds out I'm so dead! So long, PanPac! Well past is past and I don't want to overreact. Now, I'm hoping to get a better grade for my Int'l Mgt and the upcoming Econs exam paper.

2. Speaking of workkkk - yea, I'm back in the kitchen! But because school is still eating up my time, I only get to work every weekends. Har. Just typing that makes me feel lil SUPER lazy. But it's ok. Somehow, it eases my intense cravings for pasta! I think I function much better working night shift!=p

3. Trying to figure out what to write next.. .2 songs are added to my playlist: Touch My Hand by David Archuleta. ♥-ed it when I first heard the song from Boon Wee's ipod! And the soundtrack from my fave TV series, OTH, When The Stars Go Blue by Tyler Hilton Featuring Bethany Joy Lenz.

4. I need a tall cup of Tazo Green Tea Latte, whole milk, Starbucks!

5. I really miss watching One Tree Hill and Grey's Anatomy. =(

6. I'm still surviving the break-up blues.And oh, don't get me wrong because this time is really OFFICIAL. Mom used to tell me that every break-up is a blessing in disguise and I was like, Huh? How's that so? I totally didn't get that. Idk. Maybe she meant to say I should be thankful I just got saved from having a relationship with the wrong guy. (Not again?!) I did the dumping but I was having second thoughts. Idk. He may be sorry, but lack of effort and sincerity, like he doesn't mean it at all. I really have a little tolerance for that. It's just so sad. Just when I tought I was over him, I still found myself unconsolably crying. My pinsan told me this is just the initial stage. I'm having trouble of focusing and I feel like drifting through the day. Just imagine the next stage I'm yet to undergo. I need to start seeing someone else. I SO wanna get over him already!

7. My dad is leaving for Australia tomorrow!

8. Am looking forward to play badminton with !@#$@#, !@!#@$'s brother, !#!@#@$, and #$@#% on Wednesday. Gosh. I really had to write names uninterpretable. Poor thing. Thanks Timmy for reminding.

9. One of these days,I'm gonna have to ditch my phone line, rather my dad's line, and switch to prepaid SIM card. Huhuhu.

10. Happy Birthday Raymart!:D


--love lots,
Paula Alyssa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward