allynotty.blogspot.com
 
"I don't want to leave SG yet! Pfft! :'C"

the mechanical contrivium.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 @ 3:56 PM


Ten Top Trivia Tips about Paula!

  1. Paula became extinct in England in 1486!
  2. A rhinoceros horn is made from compacted Paula.
  3. The only Englishman to become Paula was Nicholas Breakspear, who was Paula from 1154 to 1159!
  4. The Australian billygoat plum contains a hundred times more Vitamin C than Paula.
  5. Paula has often been found swimming miles from shore in the Indian Ocean.
  6. While performing her duties as queen, Cleopatra sometimes dressed up as Paula.
  7. Paula can't drink - she absorbs water from her surroundings by osmosis.
  8. It's bad luck to put Paula on a bed.
  9. A bride should wear something old, something new, something borrowed, and Paula.
  10. Only one person in two billion will live to be Paula!
I am interested in - do tell me about

I got to chat with Ted for awhile and I hate him now for making me feel like a chocolate covered strawberries with its leaves dip into the melted chocolate rolling carefully from side to side to leave a nice V there in the middle of the strawberry! Haha. You get the point.

OMG I haven't started my assignment yet! But I did look through it. So does that count? Whatever. I suddenly remembered nothing much interesting is goin' on for me right now other than academic related stuff. How lame is that? I gotta go now. Dad has a plane to catch and we're sending him to the airport. Man, it's gonna be a definite Freedom with a capital F! Im so grinning from ear to ear right now, feeling sad, happy, and excited all at the same time!


I just want someone to hold me and tell me that everything's gonna be okay.


--love lots,
Paula Alyssa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward