allynotty.blogspot.com
 
"I don't want to leave SG yet! Pfft! :'C"

what happened to the 'universal love'

Thursday, April 23, 2009 @ 9:28 PM


We went over to ShaSha’s place right after class and harr we’re already starting to feel pressure to finish up slides for the upcoming presentation (case study). We will be talking about the company culture of… zzzzzzzzzzzz...

We went over to ShaSha’s place for some food! Jan & I are such a BIG fan of ShaSha’s nasi goreng, literally meaning “fried rice” in Indonesian and Malay. It reminds me of our last sentosa trip where I first learned about nasi goreng ShaSha cooked for everyone! Hmm.. Just one of those days..

Sentosa Trip 08: ShaSha's Nasi Goreng is Love...! And aww. When was the last time I baked graham fruit cake for them? Can't say as I miss it! :(

We went over to ShaSha’s place for some fun! We did a couple covers of our favourite songs and Janice would sing “Bubbly” Hehehe. That’s right! She’d sing too! Man, you should see her music video on ShaSha’s phone! We also played our current fave song, “The Way I am” a couple of times. We were just in the mood to play guitar. Or idk. I guess I always have the most fun when we make music together like that. Actually, I always have fantasized about playing and singing in front of people BUT I am such a wuss. But if ever I’d love to play Susanne Vega’s Luka or Taylor Swift’s Love Story. Heehee



--love lots,
Paula Alyssa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward