allynotty.blogspot.com
 
"I don't want to leave SG yet! Pfft! :'C"

for her worth is far above jewels.

Sunday, May 17, 2009 @ 8:33 PM


I just had a Christian Worship experience today! The music was just amazing. Messages were wonderful. People were nice. I had the chance to witness how good Alvaro Sanchez is in doing his music LIVE - the ultimate aim why I came. Thanks to Tim for inviting me over. Glad I found a very warm welcome. =D The food was a good stuff too. Not only I had the opportunity to worship but I also had the chance to meet new people. =D

Today also reminded me of someone, who once upon a time shared me a great and a meaningful proverb:
A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. Proverbs 31:10, 28
“The first thing we are to notice is that she is few and far between. There ain't many like her. This wife of noble character is worth far more than rubies. You can't put a price on her. Money can't buy a woman like this.”

Reading this proverb again asked me to recognize that one of the most important decisions you will ever make in your life is who you marry. I, however, think am still too young to be even thinking about marriage, but these descriptions of the ‘wife of a noble character’ will always be remembered.


…and in particularly, that someone named Max, who was a very good friend of mine.


--love lots,
Paula Alyssa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward