allynotty.blogspot.com
 
"I don't want to leave SG yet! Pfft! :'C"

let's look at Sylar as Spock ;)

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 @ 11:21 PM


From Sylar of Heroes to young Spock of Star Trek? LOL.

StarTrek reminds me of me and my sibs younger days when I used to act as the captain of some improvised sort of Starship that we actually made out of paper boxes! My younger brother, on the other hand, was just my little sidekick. Hehehe. That was really fun and it was like we were living in a world of our own, and in our own time. :D

But yea, those were the days and I’m no longer a trekkie or something. I knew Star Trek was just not my kind of movie but then after watching it with Tim and his churchmate, Steve, I thought it was cool. Plus the fact that the Heroes supervillain Sylar (Zachary Quinto) was the young Mr. Spock in this new Star Trek movie...OMG! I wasn't even really looking forward to this movie but he was on it and I was very happy to see it! :D


--love lots,
Paula Alyssa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward