allynotty.blogspot.com
 
"I don't want to leave SG yet! Pfft! :'C"

yet untitled.

Friday, May 1, 2009 @ 12:28 PM


A Whole Lotta Nothing.
I know! It’s been ages I last posted.. .and ok I admit am a bad blogger, but it’s been quite a busy few weeks! Yep, that’s right – busy doing nothing! I’m so proud! I have deadlines to meet and I can’t believe I had a whole week ahead of me and got absolutely nothing accomplished. Good job!

Recent Movie Madness
Gran Torino, with Maybe Baby – one of the best movies I’ve seen in over a year! “Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.”

Knowing, with Momsy, Geli, Pa3k, and Maze – My mom never miss any Nicolas Cage prediction movies! It's pretty amazing how Nicolas always plays it smart, like he’s always the genius, very shrewd, and very clever. But the whole Ezekiel thing and the alien concept: a no-no for me.

12 Rounds, with Maybe Baby and friends – ok LAH. I remember falling asleep.

Taken, with ShaSha and Janice – Yea yea, we did plan on watching a movie, but couldn’t decide on what to watch since Janice had been raving about 17 Again and ShaSha wanted to watch Taken. And for so many reasons, we chose the second movie over the first =p I didn’t regret watching Taken, a breath taking movie that will definitely blow your brain!

Friday the 13th, with ShaSha, Mahawin, Arvy, Christian, Robbie, and Reyhan – I could sum it up in 3 words: sex, violence, and hahaha. I still remember finding myself kept jumping out of my seat whenever Shasha shrieks!

Will edit this post later! I gtg! Muacks =*


--love lots,
Paula Alyssa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward