allynotty.blogspot.com
 
"I don't want to leave SG yet! Pfft! :'C"

but i have no clue.

Sunday, June 14, 2009 @ 12:07 AM


Helloooo! It’s been awhile since I have posted and lived my life, and for that I sincerely apologise. Ha! I have made some changes in the “about me” sidebar section because it bloody needed it. I mean, who really cares about the origin of my name? Whatever. There's sh!tload going on for me right now. Let me just give you some update, shall I?

  • I feel so stress about the MRP Management Research Project. That’s right. I have another deadline that’s precariously close. Fvck it.
  • I’mma going back to the Philippines! I can’t wait til next Fri! To Gerald, who asked me to share my itinerary, I’ll probably publish it tomorrow. A brief one. I’ll be there only for a week and not as if I’m going travelling around Europe! Ha! I love you and I miss you, you wonderful human beings in the Philippines!
  • I’m now at the rooftop garden (the place where I got oh so wasted for the first time in my life) with my sister. I like it here. Windy and airy enough to blow you awayyy. Actually, I planned to write a decent post on last Monday’s trip to an amusement park somewhere in Pasir Ris, but remembering the stupid pirate ship that rocked to and fro, almost on a level of 360 degrees (joking!), and that caused me to vomit and exasperate, I’m so not in the mood posting a decent one.
  • I wonder if you miss me as much as I miss you.
  • As part of my cost-cutting plan, can anyone tell me how to conquer my craving for Starbucks’ Green Tea Frappe?
  • My mom just made our lives complicated by getting a Canon Rebel T1i/500D. I have been messing with the setting, etc. The manual is driving me nuts!
  • I swear, I’ll wake up at 9am tomorrow!
  • Am currently listening to Katy Perry’s “Ur So Gay”. I actually love, no I’m addicted to her songs. I love her solid amazing voice and I like that she’s always a fruit and veggie-studded, with watermelon, tomato, chilli, and banana accessories! Haha!
  • Speaking of gayness, I want to dedicate the song, also by Katy Perry, “Mannequin” to that someone who is emotionally unavailable! How do I get closer to you? When you keep it all on mute? Gosh you! Arrgh!
  • 9am tomorrow!


--love lots,
Paula Alyssa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward