allynotty.blogspot.com
 
"I don't want to leave SG yet! Pfft! :'C"

cravings!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 @ 6:55 PM


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my very sweet friend, pinsan Raquel Poh ;)

*I meant to post this on Monday, I suck.

Green Tea Latte is the only thing I ever order at Starbucks. I love it. Its flavourful aroma is oh so inviting, and its toasty taste which I heart the moooost. If they weren’t too eX, I would surely have one everyday!

Photo from Jim Wong

My days are usually very green tea. I ♥ any green tea based flavour and so anytime I see green tea products (ice cream, cakes, drinks, etc.) I will try em out, because you know, much like your comf’table old pair of jeans, you will never go wrong with green tea! Boy yeah.

Well, it was a rainy Monday, nothing new. Just like any other green tea days. I handed in my pre-course assignment. Love it, I was feeling free. But just for few hours. Woohoo! I sucked down hundreds of calories again! LOL. The weather sucked all morning ayt so I deserved a treat! I was stuck in Starbucks with my green tea latte because it was still raining so fvcking hard outside. Or maybe I’m just one of those people who live to see their shadows so they have the reason to indulge. Toinks!

ZZZz, I shouldn’t have thought about green tea latte because firstly, I’m plain lazy to do something now as little as going to Starbucks. I look hundred steps ahead and fvck it. Secondly, I’m broke. Totally broke. I need cash, I’m craving for one. Lastly, I love you. Ciao!


--love lots,
Paula Alyssa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward