allynotty.blogspot.com
 
"I don't want to leave SG yet! Pfft! :'C"

i'm sure, i would want a do-over.

Friday, July 31, 2009 @ 3:30 PM


Jenna: Do you ever wish you could go back... like to another time?

Mom: I wouldn't mind giving back some of these wrinkles.

Jenna: Okay. If you were given one do-over, anything in your life, what would it be?

Mom: Nothing.

Jenna: Really?

Mom: Really.

Jenna: But did you ever make a big mistake? Or a huge one that could change your life? What about that?

Mom: Well, Jenna, I know I made a lot of mistakes... but I don't regret making any of them.

Jenna: How come?

Mom: Because if I hadn't have made them... I wouldn't have learned how to make things right.

- an excerpt from the movie "13 Going On 30"

HOW WILL I EVER FIND OUT WHAT TO DO IN MY LIFE?
I will be completely honest. I did not take my entire first semester as seriously as I did. My GPA was horrible. During my Diploma days, I was one of the top 10% in my class and I usually got A's. If not, then at the most B and C and the rest were A's.

Partly due to laziness, partly because of naughtiness, stupidity and craziness, and partly because of time management issues, I got D in HRM and ECONS this semester - TOTALLY not the hardest class of my life! But hey, if I were given one do-over, anything in my life, I would retake the courses and replace the C’s and D’s. Yerryt ~

You see, regrets will always get you in the end. It is so cliché because it is so true. I got so caught up in my part time job at PANPAC, so much fun and partying scene in my degree (something that I was never involved in during my diploma, and during my high school, at least), making new friends, and enjoying some sort of obtained freedom. LOL. Plus, since then, I always have this disturbing mentality that I don’t have to work that hard in school. I suck a lot.

Really. I have changed and I’m so not the same. But now I want to be able to go back to the Old Me Version - the one who took every class, homework, and exam seriously. Do you think it's too late for me?


--love lots,
Paula Alyssa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward