allynotty.blogspot.com
 
"I don't want to leave SG yet! Pfft! :'C"

you better believe "i'm yours"

Friday, July 31, 2009 @ 4:18 PM


So, as you're probably quite aware, I'm clearly very obsessed with… BEN! That’s right. I’ve got a new name for my guitar! Yay! I’ve been covering songs lately, but only those songs I actually like and give a lil shit about. Below is my third record on youtube, after playing Boston by Augustana on piano and the one with ShaSha covering You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift. Err, not so great but not that bad either. Ha! My skill level? Totally Beginner. So why don’t you just give me some suggestions on covers and whatnot?

I have been busy with other stuff, which is why I haven't been recording new one lately. But I will, soonish. Will probably be doing more of these. What a shame eh? Well not for meh!;p So thanks for all the messages, comments, likes, and everything so far on FB and YouTube! Totally makes my life seem worth living. Harhar. Alright, a lil extreme there.

This is just meee (inspired by my "pinsan, my jekk, my sis") doing an acoustic cover (hchsknights08 version) of the very awesome Jason Mraz ;D

I'm still having trouble holding the air in my diaphragm so... I ran out or air while singing a line or two of the song. And yay! The song is incomplete hahaha... bear with me I'm just having fun ;D

P.S::Ignore my messy hair, weird noises, and the bad picture ;D




I am weary; He I love is far away. =(


--love lots,
Paula Alyssa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward