allynotty.blogspot.com
 
"I don't want to leave SG yet! Pfft! :'C"

I'mmm backkk!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009 @ 12:25 AM


OLA mi amigos amigas como estas! Back after a very very long hiatus! Hmm let’s see I have had quite a few people asking me for an update since I have seemingly fallen off the face of the planet. The thing is, I haven’t fallen off the face of the earth. I’ve been a busy girl. So ya better back off ayt?! Haha kidding. Gosh. Where have the last two months gone? Hmm. Well I was off saving the super duper messed world with my super duper incredible powers. Naaaah. I’ve been a bit busy between work (urgh!) and school – finishing reports, assignments, and well just keeping busy! Whatever. Here’s some update. Prepare yourself. =p

AMY’S ON-THE-JOB-TRAINING
My dear high school friend (together with some of her colleagues) is currently taking up her OJT on-the-job-training at Crowne Plaza Hotel. She signed up to do a 6-month attachment here in SG. And of course, her 6-month stay means… bonding moments!



Meet my ever dearest HS friend, AMY, rocking on the vintage store at the Arab St.! :D Photos by Amy

Yay! I’ve already met up with her and some of her friends at the ION Orchard. Long time no see! Haha. Miss our gag-ness! Too bad, we only stayed for a little chit-chat as they had to go back to the hotel.



ShaSha and moi had the chance to meet up with Amy at ION Orchard!
Photos by Amy


She’s definitely gonna have to do more training for the rest of this week and I got a couple of report assignments due REAL soon plus my work. LOL. We are quite busy as individuals but we will surely have a decent bonding moments some time!



DREAM, BELIEVE, SURVIVE RUNNNNNNNNN!
Whoah. I was recently forced invited to take part in an audition called Starstruck 5 by GMA 7 held here in SG. Wasn’t that an experience? Everything was last minute! I wasn’t that prepared, not even aware of the structure of the program HAHA don’t ask me about it. I basically went into that audition just to have a fun learning experience. And it was indeed an extremely positive experience for me. What an incredible few days! LOL. I can’t even comprehend it. Haha. I didn’t hand in any requirements nor sign any waiver. on purpose. Haha didn’t wish to know my status neither. AND HEY I DON'T REALLY LOOK GOOD ON TV. I’m just very glad I FINALLY got to play my guitar in front of a crowd. Do you know how brilliant it feels? DOOO YOUUU KNOOOW? Haha lol. I’m still very shy though. But it’s been one of my goals and I can’t physically thank my mom enough for convincing me to go. HAHA whatever.

Well that’s that. Speak to you soon =)


--love lots,
Paula Alyssa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward