allynotty.blogspot.com
 
"I don't want to leave SG yet! Pfft! :'C"

no way.

Monday, November 16, 2009 @ 2:03 AM


So there's this new guy at work and an hour before I got off work he went "Hey Paula!"... ouh boy I just like it when he calls my name, sounds plain, low soft and sweet! Then he asked "Which highschool secondary school do you go to?" LOL. Don't know if I should feel insulted. I mean I know it's good to look younger than you are and all, but wtf? Do I really look like 16? I was trying just as hard as I can to take it as a compliment.

I told him I'm already completing my bachelor degree. He looked genuinely shocked and disappointed. But he still looks cute. He digested my answer before asking "How old are you?" I never told him but he made a good guess.

It took me quite some time to absorb that he is actually 4 years younger than me and that he's waiting for his 'O' level result! I couldn't accept it. It broke my heart into a million pieces.


--love lots,
Paula Alyssa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward